ABOUT THE PROGRAM
458 CHALLENGE CAR SPECS
4.5 Liter V8
Professionally Engineered Racing Suspension
2815 Lbs Dry Weight
All courses will take place at the exclusive Thermal Club in Thermal, CA. The Thermal Club has an amazing circuit with a combined length of 5.1 miles.
The track consists of fast portions, technical portions, sweeping turns, a wide banked carousel, and a combination of all to provide a thrilling driving experience. The facilities and versatile tracks can accommodate any vehicle at any speed, for an unparalleled driving experience and to get the most out of any vehicle’s capabilities.
9 & 10
16 & 17
7 & 8
14 & 15
21 & 22
9 AM – 4 PM
3 clients at each course.
1. Arrival on track at 8:30 AM for a 9 AM welcome meeting and driver’s briefing.
2. At 10:00 AM we proceed to the skid pad via shuttle.
3. 10:15 AM start at the skid pad.
4. At 12:30 lunch for about 45 minutes at the track.
5. Back to the skid pad around 1:20.
6. Continue skid pad course at 1:30.
7. At 3:30 PM skid pad exercises are over.
8. Day ends with a shuttle back to the R3 facility for debrief and telemetry overview.
1. Arrival on track at 8:30 AM for a 9 AM driver’s briefing.
2. At 9:45 AM clients suit up.
3. At 10:00 AM we proceed to the pit lane.
4. At 10:10 AM we start on course session.
5. Coaches drive clients around the track in the Challenge car.
6. Coach rides in the right seat with client driving.
7. At 12:30 lunch for about 45 minutes at the track.
8. Back to the track around 1:20.
9. Continue on track course at 1:30
10. Lead and follow exercises until 3:30 PM.
11. Day ends with a shuttle back to the R3 facility for debrief and telemetry overview.
1. Full racing gear (Overall, Shoes, Gloves, Nomex shirt, Nomex pants, and Helmet)
2. SD Card with all day footage from in car camera.
3. YouTube link.
4. Snack and drinks.
5. Private 458 Challenge Evo car.
6. Private coach for the entire course.
ADDITIONAL PRIVATE TIME
After completion of the R3 Esperienza Corse, clients will have the opportunity to rent the 458 Challenge car on a different day of their choosing for advanced instruction or private lapping. The client may bring a coach or one will be provided at an extra cost. This rental will include full support for the vehicle from R3 as well as the insurance, tires, parts, and fuel.
Cost for this is $8,250. Clients will do about 100 miles throughout the day. Clients are able to be on and off track whenever they would like. Lunch will be provided.