ABOUT THE PROGRAM
R3 Esperienza Corse is the ultimate expression of a sports driving course dedicated to our clients. This experience takes place in multiple parts. The day starts out with a welcome meeting and then straight to the track. We first start with basic car control techniques which takes place on the skid-pad using street cars. Clients will learn braking, acceleration, cornering, slow and high-speed maneuvering. After that, the students get into the 458 Challenge race car and begin their amazing journey of race driving from world renowned coaches.
R3 Motorsport has created this experience to provide highly professional and technically advanced instruction in order to bring clients closer to the world of racing. It, therefore, provides in-depth instruction aimed at perfecting driving technique and maintaining constant performance over timed track sessions and also teaches participants how they can take part in the Ferrari Challenge program professionally, safely and competitively. The dynamic program is based on track driving sessions related to the 458 Challenge Evo. Chronometric and telemetric assessment is used to help participants gain familiarity with basic and advanced racing techniques.
458 CHALLENGE CAR SPECS
4.5 Liter V8
Professionally Engineered Racing Suspension
2815 Lbs Dry Weight
All courses will take place at the exclusive Thermal Club in Thermal, CA. The Thermal Club has an amazing circuit with a combined length of about 4.4.
The track consists of fast portions, technical portions, sweeping turns, a wide banked carousel, and a combination of all to provide a thrilling driving experience. The facilities and versatile tracks can accommodate any vehicle at any speed, for an unparalleled driving experience and to get the most out of any vehicle’s capabilities.
8 AM – 12 PM
3 clients at each course.
July 18, 19, 20& July 25, 26, 27
1. Arrival on track at 7:30 AM for a welcome meeting and driver’s briefing.
2. At 8:00 AM we proceed to the skid pad via shuttle.
3. First course is braking and acceleration.
4. Third course is slalom.
5. Fourth course is autocross.
6. Shuttle to pit in, get suited up, and proceed to go on track in the Challenge cars with the coaches driving.
7. Coaches will teach clients about racing lines, braking zones, acceleration zones, and other relevant information.
8. Client and coaches switch seats and do laps at controlled speeds.
9. Coaches will get into lead cars for the clients to follow in the Challenge cars.
10. Coaches get back into the challenge cars with the clients. Clients will push themselves to the limit with the coach’s assistance.
11. Clients now go on track on their own with the coach on the radio.
12. Day ends with a shuttle taking them back to the garage for debrief and telemetry overview.
1. Full racing gear (Overall, Shoes, Gloves, Nomex shirt, Nomex pants, and Helmet)
2. SD Card with all day footage from in car camera.
3. Personalized YouTube link with the videos.
4. Snack and drinks.
5. Private 458 Challenge Evo car.
6. Private coach for the entire course.
ADDITIONAL PRIVATE TIME
After completion of the R3 Esperienza Corse, clients will have the opportunity to rent the 458 Challenge car on a different day of their choosing for private lapping. The client may bring a coach or one can be provided at an extra cost. This rental will include full support for the vehicle from R3 as well as the insurance, tires, parts, and fuel.
Cost for this is $3,500. Track closes at 12:00 PM during the summer hours. Clients are able to be on and off track whenever they would like. Lunch will be provided.